Terms & Conditions
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use/Intellectual Property
Changes to Terms
We Cannot do business with the following Countries.
Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Zimbabwe, Belarus, Iraq, Somolia, Sudan, Libya, Venezula, Central African Republic, Lebanon, Yemen, Liberia, South Sudan, Burundi, Myanmar (Burma), Eritrea, China, Afghanistan, Haiti, Ukraine, Democratic Republic of the Congo
http://www.shopetdefense.com is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of these terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of http://www.shopetdefense.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. http://www.shopetdefense.com is an E-Commerce Site. We sell clothing, kitchen, and home accessories.
Shipping takes an average of two weeks from order and is sent USPS, depending on the size of your order. Larger orders can take longer, but no orders should take longer than two weeks. Shipping costs are included in your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Visiting http://www.shopetdefense.com or sending emails to ETDefense constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide electronically and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of: (a) your account and password, (b) restricting access to your computer, (c) you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that ETDefense is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. ETDefense and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Your purchase is eligible for return, refund, or exchange for 30 days. After 30 days, we can no longer offer these services. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns.
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of ETDefense or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ETDefense, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. ETDefense reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with ETDefense in asserting any available defenses.
ETDefense reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which http://www.shopetdefense.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. ETDefense encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
Collection of your Personal Information
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Tracking User Behavior
Right to Deletion
Changes to this Statement
In order to provide you with our products, ETDefense may collect personally identifiable information, such as:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
ETDefense will collect billing and credit card information to complete your purchase. Please understand that if you disclose personally identifiable information or sensitive data through ETDefense’s public comments, other users may be record it. We do not collect any personal information unless provided. ETDefense may use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have purchased.
ETDefense does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
ETDefense may share data with trusted partners for marketing analysis, email marketing, customer support, or deliveries. All third parties are prohibited from using your personal data except to provide these services to ETDefense , and they are required to maintain confidentiality.
ETDefense may keep track of pages our users visit within ETDefense to determine what products are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in anything particular. Data about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by ETDefense. Data such as: IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This data is used for the operation of ETDefense, to maintain quality service, and to provide general stats regarding use of ETDefense.
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request, we will: (Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information under all circumstances.)
• Delete your data from our records.
• Direct any service providers to delete your data from their records.
• Complete the transaction for which the personal data was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug, identify, & repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
From time to time, ETDefense may use email for announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional emails from ETDefense , you may opt out by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.